If you have laminate floors at home, then you probably want to know your options before buying the best vacuum for laminate floors. Today’s homeowners have several alternative picks to choose the right flooring for their needs.
A laminate floor is one of the most popular types because of its flexibility and also low price. It has different patterns that can increase the aesthetic look of a house without you having to hurt your wallet.
However, you should also consider the proper way to clean the floor. Not all floor vacuums are ideal for this type of flooring. For instance, there is no point of investing money on the steamed vacuum because the laminate floor doesn’t need steaming – the action can cause damage and early wear to the floor.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Laminate Floor Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
We have collected some of the best laminate floor vacuum cleaners for you and reviewed them so you can easily to choose for your needs. So, let’s see what our best picks for you?
ONSON Stick vacuum has a strong suction power fairly quite. Don’t you love it when your vacuum can pick all dirt and dust efficiently and yet it doesn’t make your ears hurt from the noise? Well, with 150W of power and 12,000Pa suction power, you can be sure that the device can pick up the dirt, dust, and even pet hair from carpets and also hard floor.
Another convenience is that it comes with wireless design so you won’t have to fumble with cables. It would make it easy for you to clean difficult and complicated areas, such as under the stairs or furniture. Not to mention that it weighs less than 5 lbs so it should be easy to carry it around without any hassle. Plus, it can be turned into a handheld device to provide convenient operation.
Too bad that it has a lot of plastic-y parts that can make clunky and weird noise during operation. Not every user experiences such a thing, though. And for those who experience it, they don’t consider it a big issue. It’s just that it would be nice if the machine can come as noiseless as possible. After all, the perks much exceed the downsides so having this vacuum is truly a smart investment.
As the best vacuum for laminate floors, this vacuum has tons of useful and handy features. The suction power is good, able to remove and lift debris, dirt, and hair without breaking a sweat. The design is cordless so no more fumbling with the cable. The filtration system is impressive and solid – and then you can enjoy the washable filter.
The combination of ergonomic design and the powerful motor will make your cleaning time fun and enjoyable. The device can run to 20 minutes non-stop, providing enough time to clean the whole house. The motor cleaner will clean any surface. With the available different attachments, you can remove anything from the floor without damaging it.
The device also offers flexible use. You can use the upright mode or the handheld type, depending on your needs. With flexible designs, feel free to perform floor-to-ceiling cleaning without having to worry about the inefficient outcome. This is one device to own if you want to enjoy effective cleaning without spending a fortune.
The vacuum has a strong performance and yet it can do delicate cleaning so the surface won’t be damaged. With rubber wheels for easy transport, you can efficiently move on the floor while performing effective cleaning. Another thing to like about the vacuum is the lightweight construction and compact design. Can you clean the entire house or go up and down the stairs alone? Absolutely!
What about emptying the tank? You only need to open it (it’s on the bottom) and you are good to go! No-fuss and no mess. You don’t need to use any bag either which saves you a lot of money for the operation. The cool thing is, the vacuum is quiet. Even if you have kids and they are asleep, you can perform effective cleaning without any hassle.
There are many reasons why this vacuum is in the list of the best vacuum for laminate floors. First of all, bagless design saves you a lot of money. You no longer have to spend extra money to buy the bag. Second, the emptying mechanism isn’t only efficient but also easy. You can remove the contents without having to create a mess or make your hands dirty.
As if it weren’t enough, there are also more features to enjoy from the laminate floor vacuum. It is light so you can easily carry it around. Even when you have to carry it up and down the stairs, you won’t have any difficulty. Moreover, the vacuum comes with WindTunnel Technology that can efficiently lift and remove debris as well as embedded dirt on any floor. It also has its Multi-Floor Cleaning feature which allows you to make an easy transition from carpet to the hard floor to the carpet again.
The 30-foot cord enables you to move around the house without having to plug and re-plug it. It improved operation and efficiency. The filtration system is also good so any trapped dust won’t be released back to the air anymore.
When we are talking about Shark, we are talking about quality brands with impressive products. And for this variant, not only it is lightweight but it is also cordless so you can expect easy and efficient operation. When you have a powerful cleaning tool that is light and also cordless (with tons of features), your cleaning time would be fruitful and fun!
The device has its li-ion battery that isn’t the only rechargeable but also removable. It offers versatile operation in all kinds of cleaning tasks. You can clean the floor, the areas above the windows, under the furniture, the corners, and much more with it. Thanks to the many attachments and accessories, you can tackle all cleaning jobs easily and flawlessly. This is a 2-in-1 model vacuum which means that you buy only a device to enjoy 2 different models. You can use the upright model to deliver easy and convenient around-the-house cleaning. But if you want to enjoy the portability, you can transform it into a handheld device.
With the available accessories, the vacuum can deliver top-notch performance that will be just perfect for your cleaning needs. Don’t forget that the vacuum also comes Smart Response Technology where it can adapt to any setting intelligently.
Laminate Floor Vacuum Buying Guide
As it was mentioned before, several specific types of vacuums are perfect for the laminate floor. When you want to get the best vacuum for laminate floors, think about these elements:
- Design. There are so many different types of designs, such as canister, robot, upright, stick, or handheld vacuum. Some products may have a hybrid model where you can get both handheld and upright models at the same time, for instance. Be sure that you understand your cleaning method and preference so you can pick the right one.
- Weight. Weight is a crucial matter because you don’t want to suffer during your cleaning period. The vacuum should be convenient and easy to manage and handle – allowing better and more effective portability. Let’s say that you choose a handheld device. Does it feel right for you? Can you carry it around easily without having to break a sweat? Do you feel comfortable when using it?
- Suction power. This is crucial because you want to create a spotless surface. In the laminate floor, you can use too much water (for example, when removing stubborn stain) to create a super clean floor. Pay attention to the combination of the head design and the motor. The motor should produce enough power for the suction while the head will determine the suction function and efficiency. If you choose the right device, you can clean the floor and produce spotless outcome at the same time.
- User-friendly features. You want to have a device that is easy to use despite tons of different features and technologies it incorporates. What’s the point of having a sophisticated device that gives you a headache every time you use it?
- Attachments or accessories. Having a vacuum with different attachments will make your cleaning task easier and somewhat more fun. You can achieve various results with different attachments, like a brush for rougher operation or above-the-floor extension for higher place or area.
- Bag vs bagless. Do you want a vacuum with a bag or without one? If you choose the bagless device, how is the mechanism of emptying the content? You want to have a vacuum with an easy emptying and mess-free arrangement.
- Noise level. This affects your comfort while cleaning. Are you okay with loud noise while cleaning or do you prefer the quiet one? Some devices are super quiet while others have a medium loudness. Some are even loud and noisy.
- Power. You want a device with at least enough power to suck the dirt or dust. Depending on your needs, you want the super powerful or mild one? Don’t choose the weak type because it won’t get the job done.