You are thinking about the importance of getting kids GPS watch phone, mostly because of safety concern, As your kids grow, they will want to explore the world more. It is pretty understandable if you are scared for their safety and you wish you can protect them in the safest way possible.
Well, the kids GPS tracker watch can help. It gives you, at least, peace of mind that you know where they are and you can track them anywhere they are. A lot of people may say that it is a concealed type of tracking device. It may be true, but let’s not forget that you can also choose the watch with features – so it would make it feel less like a tracking device.
Table of Contents
Kids GPS Tracker Watch Phone Buying Guide
Don’t be tempted by kids watches that have tons of features and yet sold at a very low price. In most cases, it’s too good to be true. The features are mostly fake or not functioning, or the watch doesn’t stand long. If you want to make a worthy purchase and get yourself a reliable kids GPS watch that can last long, there are several factors to think about:
- Easy operation and use. You need to remember that the main user of the watch is your kids. You want to make sure that they understand how to use it. That’s why you need to choose a device with easy and user-friendly features and operation. Forget the super complicated ones with tons of hefty procedures.
- Age range. There are different watches for different users. For early young users, watches may have the simplest features only. For older users, the features can be more complex and more difficult. Can they wear it on their own and take it off? Can they make changes to the setting? Do they know the function of each feature or button?
- Battery life. The most ideal kids GPS tracker watch is the one that can run for several days within a single charge. Consider whether you are ready (or be willing) to deal with watches that require daily charging. If you aren’t, then choose the one that can last longer – although they may be costlier.
- Comfort. Not all kids watches are made from comfortable material. You don’t want a watch that can irritate the skin or uncomfortable for them to wear. If the watch is uncomfortable, your kids may not want to wear it and it would be useless. Be sure to pick a device that is comfortable to use – as well as having a comfy fit in a secured manner.
- Durability. Don’t forget that kids are adventurous creatures that have tons of energy. You want to choose a watch that is comfortable for all-day long and yet also able to withstand all the harsh treatment.
- Water resistance. Kids aren’t afraid of water or splashes – on the other hand, they welcome it. If you want a watch to last for a long time, choose the one with a good water-resistant feature. After all, it is most likely that they deal with incidental splashing and water spill.
- Features. Some GPS watches are designed for tracking only so it is very simple and basic, while others may be packed with more features, such as cameras or WiFi connection. Decide what kind of tracker watch you (and your kids) need.
- Geofencing and range. The geofencing feature is handy when you want to create a safety perimeter and zone. When they leave the boundaries, you will get the warning. Don’t forget about the ranges that fit your needs. How far can the watch cover?
- Real-time tracking. What good does it make if the watch can’t perform a real-time tracking?
Top 5 Best Kids GPS Watch Phone 2021
We have researched each of the best GPS watches for kids to help you make shopping smart & easy. So, here are the 5 best kids GPS tracker watch that could be your option.
If you take a look at the design, this kids GPS watch has adorable design and super cute colors. It’s not just a smartwatch; it’s the mini version of a simple smartphone with some of the features. It has an audio music player that supports music download to be kept inside the micro SD card. With 32GB expansion, it should be enough to save some of their favorite music. The volume is adjustable and the sound quality is clear. It’s not the type of device for the audiophile but it should be more than enough for kids users.
Themoemoe kids watch has its own games. The games are in-built so there’s no need for you to download anything anymore. You can allow the kids their own gaming time as long as you limit the time. They would be ecstatic to have a watch that can also be used for playing games. Other features include recording feature, camera, music, and also SOS emergency call. For the safety backup, there are also2-way calls for them to call you and talk to you.
The built quality is good; most users claim that they feel comfortable wearing the watch and they don’t have any hard time operating it. They also like the straightforward and simple operation. What they like the most is the cool smartwatch that makes them feel like a spy.
The safety feature is one of the things to like about this Jsbaby product. It has its own SOS button that kids can press for emergency situation. Besides the SOS button, the watch can also send messages to the numbers (the kids are calling) so it improves the protection feature. The real-time technology is impressive. You’d know the location of your kids, including when they move.
The multifunctional features will improve the use of the watch. It has a low-power alarm to notify the users of low battery, night flashlight, camera, remote shutdown, stopwatch, 2-way calls, theme, photo album, game, footprint, talk-back, and phone book. The combination of comfortable use, smart design, catchy color, and handy features will make the watch not only functional but also attractive. Using the watch is also easy with user-friendly operation.
There are tons of features to love about this watch. The waterproof feature, for a starter, will ensure safe usage without you having to constantly be worried whenever they are swimming, bathing, or washing. The SOS call is also nice because the kids can call 3 different phone numbers until the call is being answered.
The tracking system is using triple positioning system based on WiFI Local Based Station and Assisted GPS. Thanks to this system, you can enjoy the real-time tracking position in a more accurate position. Knowing your kids’ position is a breeze and tracking whenever they move is another additional feature to enjoy.
There are tons of features to love about this kids GPS watch. This watch is waterproof but it doesn’t use any waterproof design. It comes with advanced IP67 waterproof design that will protect the device from harm. When they are swimming, playing with water, bathing, or washing, the watch stays protected without the possibility of breaking.
To improve accuracy and exact positioning, the GPS watch for kids uses triple positioning technology by combining Local Base Station (LBS), Assisted GPS, and GPS, and WiFi. As a result, you can enjoy real-time all day location tracking with more precise localization. Not only you will know exactly where they are but you can also track their movement. It is convenient because you don’t have to constantly be worried about their whereabouts.
Classroom function is another feature that will restrict the watch’s usage to make them stay focus on school, instead of fumbling with the watch. You can tweak the setting so there will be specific times within a day where they can focus on learning and studying. This feature won’t affect the SOS normal use. And for the safety feature, there is an SOS emergency call. Just press the buttons (containing 3 phone numbers) during emergencies. The kids can communicate with people they have called to describe the situation. This feature alone will bring peace of mind to many parents.
Want your kids to enjoy their smartwatch with the extra features and usages? Then this device with its flashlight can be a great alternative. The main function of the watch is to track the user by using dual positioning technologies based on Local Base Station and Assisted GPS for real-time and accurate information. With this watch, no need to worry about their position because you always know exactly where they are.
Another cool feature about the watch is the SOS emergency call. With this feature, your kids can ask for help (making a call) or simply press the button to let you know that there is an emergency. Using the watch is pretty easy and your kids will have fun. Most kids users who have tried the watch end up by not letting the watch go. They are obsessed with it. Not only the design is stylish and cute, but the features are also all handy and useful. Try it and see how your kids become obsessed with this watch.
Those are some of the candidates for the best kids GPS watch – so which one would you like to pick?