Blenders are coming in various designs, types, and prices. Some can be worth less than $100 while others can go up more than $200. Is the expensive blender always the best? Not really. Knowing the best blenders under $100 can help you narrow down your search. Not all the costly blenders are suitable for your needs, especially if you are about to make a wise purchase. It’s a good thing that there are some basic tips and guides that can help you with careful and smart purchase.
Table of Contents
Best Blenders Buying Guide
There are tons of good products out there – making the purchasing process difficult and complicated. However, if you really understand what you want (or need), the process can be simple and easy. Narrowing down the options can be tricky but there are some candidates for the best blenders for under 100. These items can be used for anything you want, from making puree or mixing or crushing and chopping.
So, what are the important things to consider before buying the best blender?
- Understand your needs. Do you want to make smoothies only? Do you need a blender with various usages and functions? Will you need a blender for your constant needs of making ice? There are different blender types out there so understanding your needs can seriously help in making a smart and wise choice.
- Size factor. There are some blenders that are pretty small and compact (only able to make a tall glass or two medium glasses) while the others can be very big (able to make 6 cups to 14 cups. If you like to make big batches daily, then a medium to big blender will do. But if you only make a small batch, a small one will do. What if you often have to serve many people? Then high-quality big blenders should be your priority.
- Storage concern. A fixed blender can’t be separated in parts. It won’t be a problem if you have a lot of space or if your kitchen is pretty big. However, if your kitchen is small with limited counter space, you may want to consider the small ones or the ones with removable attachments and parts.
- Power and speed. Some blenders have the super powerful ability that can crush and blend items in no time. Some, however, have slower and medium power. Yes, they are still able to produce a fast result but it may take longer time. You want to choose a blender that has a speed setting from 3 to 10. If it is less than 3, it isn’t punchy enough and if it is more than 10, it won’t be necessary. The general power is around 500W and it should be enough for your daily needs.
- Special attachments. If you want to have a device that can be used for various purposes and functions, it would be a good idea to find ones with special attachments. A personal cup that can be used for on the go, a grinder that can be used to grind (and then store) spices and coffee beans, or chopping bowls can be quite handy.
- Price. As it was mentioned before, the more sophisticated a blender is, the pricier it will be. You need to consider your needs and your budgets before deciding on a purchase.
- Control. Some blenders have their specific buttons for making a special item. For instance, there is a button to make a smoothie and another button to make a pure. Do you want such kind of an item?
Top 5 Best Blender under $100
Ninja is a reliable name in this blending industry, especially for this series because of its power. Ninja Smart Screen Blender (CT650) has 1000W of ability that can crush solid things like frozen fruits or ice. If you want to make a smoothie or a nice drink, simply throw in the ingredients and you are good to go. The touchscreen is long-lasting, solid, intuitive, and also easy to maintain. When you have thrown in the ingredients, simply touch the buttons and just let the device works its charm. You just sit and wait for the results to produce.
The blender comes with iQ automatic technology, consisting of pre-set 4-times pausing and pulsing that will help with your food preparation or blender usages. Beside automatic, the blender still has manual controls. You can customize and craft your needs. The cleaning and care procedures are easy. You only need to use soft or gentle brushes and pads to clean the control panel and motor base. Don’t use any abrasive pads or cloths and you should be good to go.
Most people claimed that they do like the power of the blender. They can throw in ice cubes and this machine would crush it effortlessly. The only downside is that it can be noisy, especially when dealing with solid and tough ingredients. But the perks exceed the downside. After all, you won’t have to deal with the noise for long. Thanks to the powerful motor, everything can be crushed in no time. That’s the reason why this machine was chosen as the best blender for under $200.
2. Oster Pro 1200 – Best Blender with Glass Jar
As one of the best blenders under $100, it isn’t difficult to see why such Oster Pro 1200 is becoming very popular and liked. First of all, this is a blender and also a food processor, so you get two items for the price of one. Also, you will get 6-cup Boroclass glass jar. And do you know how much power it has? It is 1200W so it is tough and sturdy. You can switch to food processor mode and blender mode, and vice versa without a fuss. Isn’t t nice when you can make salsa and also smoothie right away?
Besides the combined functions, the blender comes with 7-speed settings and Smart Setting technology. There are settings for 3 pre-programmed modes where you can activate a one-touch system for smoothies, milkshakes, and salsa. Plus, you can also enjoy the extra precision and control. And as if it weren’t enough, there is the blade technology with a dual-direction system that can blend in reverse and forward so ingredients can be mixed and blended smoothly and quickly. If you don’t have much time to spare and yet you want to have a soft and smooth result, this one would be right up your alley.
Be aware to read the instructions thoroughly so you won’t make mistakes that can affect the results. Most users that don’t read the instructions end up with not-really-satisfying result – but it is basically their fault and not the blenders.
This is another product from Ninja, earning its title as one of the best blenders for the money. The design is sleek and modern, and yet it houses 1000W of power that can crush anything in a short time. It can also accommodate 64 oz of liquid, perfect if you need to make a large batch on a daily basis – or when you have to serve guests.
One of the reasons why the blender is very powerful is the blade. It can make a puree, blend, and crush frozen fruits or ices in such a controlled manner. It is up to you to adjust the setting the way you like it – whether it is slow or fast, the power should be able to handle everything. The blender also comes in6 different ways to assemble the blade. In this way, you are free to make anything without fuss or hassle.
4. NutriBullet NBR-1201 – High-Speed Blender
This blender has 600W power, which is pretty decent and good as the standard operational use. In fact, such a power is already enough to pulverize and crush veggies, superfood, and fruits without compromising their nutritious values. Can you make your own superfood? Why not? The blender will help to retain the important nutrients and vitamins while delivering smooth and soft texture. Enjoying protein shakes, juices, or green smoothies has never been easier or more fun!
The combination of a powerful motor and power base should be enough to deliver a promising and satisfying result. And when you combine it with the patented and powerful blade (from stainless steel) that can move in cyclonic action, you get yourself a promising device that can help to improve your health or lifestyle to a better degree.
A lot of users claim that they really love the solid and sturdy construction without the extra weight. Storage is easy, and so its cares and maintenance. Making smoothies or juices is very simple and you can always fix one right away daily.
Hamilton can perform different functions. It can be used for blending. It can also be used as a chopper. It can also function as a blender food processor. Not only you can make juices or smoothies, but you can also use the blender for your food preparation. The blender has 12 different blending usages so you can make anything.
The glass jar is BPA-free with hinged capon the pouring spot. It may be small but it is useful to eliminate the mess. The power is 700W so it is more than enough to deliver promising features and use.
So, in the end, the choice is yours. From these best blenders under $100 candidates, which one suits your needs?